Scrappies Dilemma

I am a DIY-design-blog junkie.

A. JUNKIE.

As in........21 messages on my phone, a pile of work to complete in the next 45 minutes, people stopping by my desk for a quick favor, 3 pages of to-do-lists (99% of the lines highlighted for importance........) yet...........my eyes cannot be peeled away the How-To on creating my own winter hat fashioned out of a crotcheted rectangle of yarn and a puff ball.

Anything I can make on the cheap that looks outrageously fabulous and endlessly interesting is something I am obsessed with.

With my new sewing-love I'm finding myself surrounded by tons of little scraps of fabric.....which I cannot bring myself to throw away.

WHAT DO I DO WITH THESE SCRAPS?!!?!?

Solution #1 {of I'm sure a million}
- Sew them onto homemade Thank You cards!





Comments

sarah said…
those are adorable! i think you are so talented! i love what you do with old treasures.

sarah

www.pittsburgh-odds-and-sods.blogspot.com

popular posts

It's the Most Wonderul Time of the Year

DIY Graphic Headboard

Life Is Not a Journey, It's an Adventure

Switzerland (Honeymoon Part 1 of 3)

Happy Halloween-EVE!

The Plunge

Soul Ryder Hughes

DIY Glam Silver Canvas Tiles

I'm back. Let's do this.